Search This Blog

September 12, 2010

The Search Begins

Wedding Picture of Paul A. and Mary Cook
December 23, 1944

My name is Amy Kempf and I am the granddaughter of Paul Asher Cook and Mary Cook.  After watching a show on genealogy, I started searching for more information on the Cook Family Heritage.  It is my goal to provide facts and information regarding the Cook Family line to preserve our family history so that it can be shared with future generations. 

Please contact me if you have any photos, facts, memories of our family.  As I search and find information on our relatives, I will post the information for others to enjoy.

You can navigate this blog by:

1. "Search this blog" box.

2. On the right, Cook Geneology Categories. Posts will be labeled according to the type of information posted. By clicking on a category, you will view all information under that category for all relatives.

3. On the left, Cook Family Tree displays a series of tabs.  Cook History tab will show information by date as I have posted it. All other tabs will show view brief historical information about Paul A. Cook, Walter Ross Cook, Jacob Mowers Cook, Adam Henry Cook, Garret Cuck, Gerhard Daniel Cuck.

4.  Be sure and check the links on the right side for further historical information.  They will direct you to other web-sites that have information regarding our family.

1 comment:

  1. Terri Alloway KingSeptember 12, 2010

    I am one of Paul Cook's granddaughter's. He was a quiet man that loved his dogs and always had a smile on his face. Grandpa loved his family and living in the country!

    ReplyDelete